Monday, December 14, 2015

Hemy Neuman

so im publishing some letters although i was told not to. they didnt know what they were talking about. i do. 18 nov 2014  dear renee, thank you of your letter that was forwarded by my lawyers. i apologize for their non-reply to the emails - they got so many ''radom'' requests it was difficult for them being a small firm and stay focused on my defense. first my address:  Hemy Neuman 1000776905 ASMP 23A2 3001 Gordon Hwy Grovetown, GA 30813  Then - I'm at a huge disadvantage. you have many images of me (some maybe not so great) and ''know'' more about me than i do about you. i don't recall where we could have met, or ABC Insurance. So i'm curious but it doesn't really matter. if you want to write me back it would be nice to get some photos to jar my memory and also tell me about yourself. i wasn't aware i knew anyone in louisiana. I've gone through but never really been there, though the big easy seems like a great place to visit. what do you do? what are your interests. So for now i wish you a very happy thanksgiving. Thank you again.  Hemy
     if i had my scanner i could just scan these letters. that would be easier and i wouldn't have to type them out. none the less here is the second letter:  1 dec 2-14  dear renee, today i got both your letters...thank you so much for writing back though i'm not john, well at least not in this life, and i'm not from romania (though my ex-wife's parents are from there). i liked your letters - they were just you, no pretentions, no expectations - you just wrote as if we were sitting right across from each other. i like that please don't stop. So a couple of stories:  when i got convicted, with all the publicity, i did get all sorts of random letters, including one who claimed to have met me before, but i don't recall that ever happening and it seemed to me they wanted to have ''relationships'' but with everything that is going on what i needed was a friend. eventually they all stopped. last month )about a week before i got your letter) i was thinking that i would really like someone to write to. i thought of asking my mom, or my cousin of ideas of someone i could be in touch with and then boom, praise G-d, i got your letter. last week a friend of mine here was going through some things with his wife and daughter and we discused it and decided the best recourse was for him to write them. but he said he didn't have stamps for the letters. so i told him i'd give him the stamps. he said he didn't know if he would be able to pay me back any time soon. i told him not to worry about it that it is a blessing to give them to him and that he will find a way. And then your letters arrive with stamps in them, by the Grace of G-d. now please don't send stamps. first of all it's considered contraband so in all likelihood they'll never make it to me - this time i know he was looking out for me. second, i am very blessed by my family so i have with what to send you letters and third, i don't want you to go though that extra expense, please save it for your letters to me.  also - both those envelopes you sent only needed 1 stamp. you should be able to get 3 copy paper pages or one page with 4-5 pictures with just one stamp. right now i'm writing while waiting for Monday Night football to come on. i don't watch much TV nowadays but i do like sports and particularly football. i liked that the saints won the Super Bowl that year but with Atlanta and Miami on my radar i don't have much love for the saints - sorry. you asked about my case - yes we are currently under appeal at the Georgia Supreme Court. i expect there will be a hearing sometime in the winter with a decision, G-d willing in our favor, by mid-April. a little about me - i was born in mexico city, and raised in puerto rico until i was 13. then i was sent to highschool in israel (part of the whole issue here - but another time), came back to the US and went to georgia tech graduating aerospace engineering. went to work in fort worth, texas on the f-16 fighter jet and they sent me to israel to work with industry there on the f-16. got married there to an israeli and my three children were born there. i ended up working for general electric in israel and they moved us to atlanta in 2006. the rest, well...i'm now divorced and the kids wont contact me. i'm not sorry about the divorce, but the kids - that's the most difficult thing for me here. i'm jewish and since my arrest have become devoutly religious( orthodox in our terms). i know a lot about my family history and i'm very proud of my roots. my mother was born in Venezuels with my grandfather from Bukhara (in Vzbekistan) and my grandmother from Cyprus (to an Egyptian father and mother from Syrian/Lebanese decent). my father was born in Czecheslovakia in an area that is now in western ukraine. his family had been there many generations coming form germany in the mid-18th century. he and his brother survived aushwitz, the natzi concentration/death camp but most of his family was killed by the nazis. my mothers father was a Cohen and belonged to the lineage of priests that came from Aaron. i feel like we've been sharing a bottle of wine and having a conversation and i've hogged it up. so i know you work - doing what? your kids live with you? your daughter is finishing school - what does she want to do? your eldest a son? what do they do? just talk to me - tell me whats going on. i'm sending back those magazine pages - thank you for sharing them with me but they are your favorites and i would love for them to be back with you. and i know a little what you look like - and you are cute. ok - miami is losing right now so i'm going to concentrate on the game and maybe my energies will help them (''it's only weird if it doesn't work'') mail here is somewhat sketchy - we were lucky i got your letters so quickly - they open all letters so sometimes it might be 7-10 days before i get your letters then if i get it on a thursday (mail here doesn't go out until monday) you probably wont get my letter back until the next thursday, so it could be about two weeks before you hear from me. take care. G-d bless you. hemy  what is MPL?

   that's two letters. i'll publish more later. aren't they interesting? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment