Tuesday, September 9, 2014

a person named john

i once met someone by the name of john. things that i noticed about them..that they were very defensive, and also somewhat sophisticated. they seemed to be rather honest and they also seemed to say inappropriate things at inappropriate times. they were the uncle of someone that i knew. and i can recall them saying something about them, a couple of things. that's about it. i gave them my name and my number and they called a couple of times. i was never home. they were much older than i was, at least by 20 years or more.
my mother did not want me going out with them because they were interested in them and in fact i became involved with someone my last year of highschool because of two reasons. one, someone whom i was arrainged with tried to set me up with them and two my mother had allowed me to stay for a week with them in order that i would get pregnant. she apologized for it years later. isn't that interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment