Monday, February 25, 2019

The creepy pirates came by...

So, in my hallucinations from January of this year, it was night and the voice was saying get ready the pirates will be here soon, and everything got creepy. They got closer and closer, the ghost of priates, and they began walking in the yard. While off in the distance was a lamp light which seemed to be moving in the nieghbors back yard, and it got closer till it was in my yard. Then there was something or someone outside my car, right at the door. I waited and didn't move. Somehow it got in the car and in the back seat. I tried to ignore it. I forget what transpired next. I think after a couple of minutes it went away. At some point I fell asleep. There are weird noises outside my door right now. I think it's someone working outside. They've been cleaning up the courtyard today. They haven't fixed the firepit yet. But the pirates were creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment