Thursday, March 21, 2019

Not superman

So, I don't have much to say. The only thing I kept thinking about when I was in that car was getting to Israel. Another thing it conclusion I have come to about the case if hemy nueman is that the voices are very belieable. I can't imagine going and buying a gun in order to shoot someone but then I didn't hear what he heard. I've heard what I've heard and it took me about ten days to high tail it out if town like the voices were telling me to do. I followed directions lol. There really wasn't anything else I could do.
I don't believe that they belong where they are. I do believe that they should be shipped to Israel if that's where they wanted to be. We've got a problem in America. Meds aren't available to those with scitzophernia and access to meds are dwendling currently. I'd really like to get out if here and at the same time I don't really want to go unprepared. I've got so much going on. Ive never had anyone bring me pie before. I think Mrs R brought me a casserole once. That was it. I have to go get my own pie as well as pie for everyone else .That can be tiring when your expected to be superman but aren't superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment