Sunday, November 2, 2014

my room

my room here is small but nice. it has everything i need except for a bath. there is a mirror on the wall which is square and framed in ornate gold. it's next to the door and above the bed. to the left is a cork board. i have on it two pictures and a ship's wheel. one picture is a picture of my daughter and the other is a picture of a girl from a magazine dressed in a wedding dress with flaming red hair. she's very pretty. then i have a door wreath on the wall. it's white and made of riffraff ribbon. then there's the tv.  it's hanging from the wall. i don't have it on right now. then there's my desk. it's long and specially fabricated. it's two tall tables with two pine wood boards going across them, very simplistic. on it are a list of things:  a box full of paper and bi-folding folders and a bible, a small stack of movies and pc software, my computer and it's monitor, my netbook, a tall empty glass that's clean, a magazine, a nautilus, a small wooden box full of different things, a freestanding mirror, a decorative egg, and two small picture frames with pictures in them, and then there's my jewelry box with a lenox plate on top and two bath towels. next to that is my trash can which is up off the floor. it's a good place for it to be. it's stacked on top of a couple of boxes and two solid bike tires still in their boxes. then there's the window curtain which is six long panels altogether. a small trampoline, another lamp without a lampshade and two suit cases. i have a homemade shawl that i made myself draped across the lamp without the lampshade. and then there's a broom. that's about my room. i also have in the middle of it a large ceiling fan with a tassel tied to the light pull. the bed has three pullout drawers on the bottom which i use. i recently got a new blanket or throw. i like it. it feels like satin. i bought my bedspread in january. i think i'd like to get a new one though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment